Many big-name tobacco companies are still testing their products on animals. These tests have been banned in countries such as Great Britain and Germany, but not the United States.
Companies that DON’T test on animals:
1. American Spirit (Claim they do not)
2. Newport (recently agreed to stop)
3. Lucky Strike and other British American Tobacco Company brands
Companies that ABSOLUTELY DO test on animals:
All other American-produced tobacco companies.
- American Spirits is owned by a company who does test on animals
- You can roll your own cigarettes
- If you have extra money to spend, Nat Sherman doesn’t test on animals
- It isn’t an American company, but any brands under Imperial Tobacco, such as Crowns and Fortuna, and is still available in America.
Also remember to only throw out the cigarette butts in provided container or containers you have yourself, because some animals could accidentally eat it.
If you’re not going to quit smoking, at least be a decent person about it.
Queridas e queridos,
Como nem todo mundo me conhece ainda vou explicar: Meu nome é Iran Giusti e além do Criança Viada e meu trabalho no iGay como repórter, tenho um projeto com os fotógrafos Michell Lott, Thabata Guerra, e a maquiadora Juliana Kataoka chamado “Nenhuma Nudez Será Castigada”…
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
This Gif deserves a fanfic
Make a fucking fanfic.